Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Found ALISON KRAUSS


If you like country, calm melodic or sophisticated acoustic music, this CD won't disappoint you.

NOW THAT I FOUND YOU: A COLLECTION is a compilation of cover songs and older singles from Grammy award winning bluegrass artist ALISON KRAUSS (along with her band Union Station).
Her soothing voice and beautiful instrumental sound make this one of the best album I own.

If you havent heard Alison Krauss' music before, i recommend that you should check out or buy this album...Nothing but greatness here.

BABY NOW THAT I FOUND YOU (The Foundations) if angels could sing they would probably sound like alison krauss




OH ATLANTA (Bad English) my favorite track on this cd..she really shines on this song




I WILL (The Beatles) only a tremendous talent like krauss could make a Beatles song into a bluegrass masterpiece





WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL (Keith Whitley) one of the most beautiful mellow songs ive heard...so touching!



-0-

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments