Monday, April 19, 2010

All My Lovin'...


Can you guess who this celeb is?...


before all her drugs and shenanigans this was….Amy Winehouse!


She hasn't released any music for nearly three years. But the good news is- she's back in the studio to record new material with super produ Mark Ronson. While waiting for the new album to come out, listen to Amy Winehouse as she interprets one of the most popular hit single of The Beatles.

ALL MY LOVING by Amy Winehouse


_______________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Parang mas maganda sya dati, kesa ngayon puro kaadikan ang ginagawa nya!hehhe

    Ingat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kahit adik sya like ko pa rin ang music nya! :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Amy Winehouse.. The jokes were funny for a while but I would like to see her get a career back. I remember how impressed I was the first time I heard "You Know I'm No Good".

    ReplyDelete

comments