Monday, October 19, 2009

I Luv MICHAEL BUBLE!


MICHAEL BUBLE'S NEW CD: CRAZY LOVE


The album features thirteen tracks mostly cover versions. Michael Buble shows again his uncanny ability to transform a classic into something completely unique and original. He continues his sultry jazzy style as he put his own spin on each song making them his own. Click the play button for samples:

CRY ME A RIVER
- the most epic version of this tune to have ever existed and definitely my favorite cover of the song since its inception. Buble really is the man!


HEARTACHE TONIGHT

- he goes Honky-Tonk with a live jazz/rock cover of this Eagles classic. This is a fun version that's a bit livelier even than the original and certain to inspire some dancing.


CRAZY LOVE
- a Van Morrison song. Michael keeps it real...it soothes my soul. He's really the best in this genre!


Watch also the official video of the first single HAVEN'T MET YOU YET:


If you enjoy jazz or blues, you will...and I mean WILL...enjoy Crazy Love. And not just this album...you're gonna fall in love with Michael Buble!
oh michael!
#_________#__________#___________#

1 comment:

  1. hi von, thanks for the visit... sige ... sino paba ang susuporta sa isat-isa ... hahahaha! got addicted already .. I just been blogging for barely a month only.... working my butt out for traffic ... anyway, MICHAEL BUBLE IS A DARLING... I got also a post on him... check it out .. I LUV HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

comments