Friday, January 1, 2010

Viva 2010!


Happy New Year guys!!!


I suppose I'm off to a good start by posting the first day of the year. I'm glad to see 2009 go for many reasons, I'm ready for a new year, a new decade and a fresh start. I hope 2010 proves awesome for us all and far surpasses any expectations we may have.

And the first music entry for this blog
is a song that popularized by Chris Martin and his band Coldplay. Their song Viva La Vida won Song of the Year at the Grammy Awards last year and become the band's highest charting single. It was also well-received by music critics and becoz of that, a lot of artists made their own rendition of the song. Check out some of the noted ones below.


THE ABRAM BROTHERS this group did an amazing country version of the song!


LADY GAGA who says this artist cant sing?...she's freaky but she's unbelievably talented!



BOYCE AVENUE one of the best cover performance from these guys! I luv it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments