Saturday, July 9, 2011

ADELE COVERS (Live in iTunes Festival 2011)

After suffering from laryngitis that made her cancel all her live shows last month, British pop soul diva ADELE is back and delivered a show stopping performance at Camden's 'The Roundhouse' in London for the 2011 iTunes Festival.

The music diva treated fans to a number of different songs such as 'Rolling In The Deep', 'Set fire to the rain' and some classic tunes she recorded from her past and present album. Watch the videos below!


I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME (BONNIE RAITT) She is absolutely one of the best artist and singer ever! I adore her. I agree, she does not need gimmicks, all she needs to do is sing using those incredible pipes!!


TO MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE (BOB DYLAN) Flawless rendition. I'm in love with this cover...cant stop listenin to it!!!!


LOVE SONG (THE CURE) This womans voice...leaves me speechless every time...I love this song and she totally changed the feel of it, I FEEL the words when she sings it.


________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments