Thursday, September 30, 2010

AMAZING AMY!


AMY MACDONALD first crossed my radar with her captivating debut single This Is The Life.

I instantly fell in love with the Scottish singer-songwriter and now she's back with a new album (A Curious Thing) and a new cover song from Bruce Springsteen. Stream the song below:


DANCING IN THE DARK (Bruce Springsteen) a hidden track in the new cd. I'm a Boss's fan and for me, this version is perfect!


Other awesome Macdonald's covers:

HALLELUJAH (Leonard Cohen) she never stops to amazed me- great rendition!



MR. BRIGHTSIDE (The Killers) a part of me has just died...



How about this punk version of her hit, THIS IS THE LIFE by FUTURE IDIOTS?...

http://www.futureidiots.com/titl.mp3

#____________________#____________________#_____________________________#

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Amy, how are you, I don't speak English very well, just basic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I was recently visiting your blog, but I could not leave a message, so I should now to leave.

    First of all thank you for visiting my blog and will be to your liking. I very much liked visiting your blog, has very interesting things.

    you've got a new fans of your blog. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

comments