Thursday, February 23, 2012

THE BEST WHITNEY HOUSTON COVER SONGS

COVER CORNER would like to pay tribute to legendary music icon WHITNEY HOUSTON by compiling some of her greatest hits performed by various artists. This has become a testament of how massive an impact she made on the music industry and how massive an emptiness she leaves behind...

ROBIN THICKE- EXHALE a surprise cover from robin and he got it! This is absolutely beautiful!!

CHRIS CORNELL- I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU mad respect to Chris for honoring Whitney in such a way. Powerful & haunting in my book. Didn't think it could be sung any other way than how Whitney sang it--but Wow, I like this version a lot!!


TIMO RAISANEN- DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL what a beautiful, gentle and smooth music! The best cover of this Houston classic!


JESSIE J- I HAVE NOTHING she sung her heart out and I loved every minute of it!!


CHARICE- RUN TO YOU there are only a few great voices that are good enough to do a tribute and this girl is one of them!..Amazing!


HOWTH- I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU exquisite & touching cover...brings me to tears!


KELLY CLARKSON- QUEEN OF THE NIGHT a perfect way to honour Whitney, from one LEGEND to another!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments