Thursday, September 15, 2011

CHRISTINA PERRI's cover songs

In the spotlight: CHRISTINA PERRI's cover songs found in her Youtube channel. Watch the videos below and enjoy!


This is one of my favorite oldies...Her voice is so incredible and smokey!


What a soulful and passionate voice that demands to be heard! After Adele, she's my next favorite new artist around.


Best cover ive heard of this song!... 'What it all comes down to' is this girl has crazy talent and sang this song with a sincerity and angst. We haven't seen since Alanis sang it herself. And I just love this unplugged acoustic performance.

I have loved Christina Perri since she appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance?". She has a really soulful sound to me, not all electronic and poppy. Her debut album 'LOVESTRONG' is awesome and definitely one of the best album released this year.
______________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments